Table of Contents Hide
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship and Fellowship is one of the biggest and most renowned global grant plans on the planet. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in the UK. You are qualified to apply for a Full-time Master Degree. There is No Application Fee, as they don’t charge any Application Fee.
Since it was set up in 1959, more than 30,000 people have held a Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship 28,500 of them were financed by the UK government, through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC). The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is Funded by the Government of UK and UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO).
All Fields are accessible under Commonwealth Scholarship. Presently 27,800 individuals have taken up Commonwealth Scholarships. The CSC grants around 700 grants and partnerships for postgraduate examination and expert improvement to Commonwealth residents every year. The Duration of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is 1 Year. Further Details are given underneath:
Region Shared Scholarships UK 2021 Details
Qualified Countries: Eligible Commonwealth Country
Monetary Coverage: Fully Funded
Course Level: Masters
- Affirmed Round Airfare Tickets from your own home US to the United Kingdom and backpedal on the quit of your honor.
- Endorsed Full Tuition Fees.
- Month to month Stipend on the charge of £1,110 Per Month, or £1,362 Per Month for the ones at colleges withinside the London metropolitan territory
- Warm attire remittance, wherein material
- Proposition financing towards the expense of making a theory
- The study visit in different nations or inside the UK are likewise free
Plans Offered by Commonwealth
- Federation Shared Scholarships are offered under 6 advancement subjects:
- Science and Technology for Development
- Reinforcing Health Systems and Capacity
- Advancing Global Prosperity
- Reinforcing Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Reinforcing Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion and Opportunity
For a full rundown of qualified courses, the CSC website
- I India
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
- To apply for these grants, you should:
- Have been conceded exile status by a qualified Commonwealth country.
- Be for all time inhabitant in a qualified Commonwealth country
- Be accessible to begin your scholastic investigations in the UK, or distantly whenever needed, by the beginning of September/October 2021.
- Should hold in any event an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a below-average degree and a significant postgraduate capability.
- Candidates have not concentrated before in other European nations.
- Applications will be considered by the accompanying determination models:
- Scholastic value of the competitor
- The possible effect of the examination on the advancement of the applicant’s nation of origin
How To Apply
You need to Apply Online for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021. To Apply Visit the Official Link. Visit the Official Link.