Table of Contents Show
- Global Ugrad Pakistan 2022 in the USA:
- Host Country:
- Sponsored By:
- Host Organisation:
- Age Limit:
- Type of Program:
- UGRAD Program Duration
- Benefits of Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022 in the USA:
- UGRAD Experience Shared By a UGRAD Alumna Fall 2019:
- Grant Benefits:
- Eligibility Criteria of Global UGRAD Program Pakistan 2022 in the USA:
- How to Apply Global UGRAD Program Pakistan 2022 in the USA?
Is it accurate to say that you are amped up for the Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022? Worldwide UGRAD Program Pakistan 2022 in the USA is presently declared. Worldwide Undergraduate Exchange Program Pakistan (Global UGRAD-Pakistan) is a standout amongst other trade programs on the planet. The span of the US trade program for Pakistani understudies is 4-5 months. This Exchange Program in the USA is a completely subsidized grant opportunity and a groundbreaking encounter.
The first Global Undergraduate Exchange Program began back in 2010 that was introduced by the United States Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA). It happens each year for a brief time frame yet gives the members extraordinary recollections.
All members land in the United States of America as social Ambassadors of Pakistan, and the stunning part is that all members find the opportunity to learn scholastics as well as culturally diverse arrangements. Every year around 230 members are chosen, half for the fall semester and a half for spring.
It is a non-degree social trade program where you will actually want to be a piece of numerous expert and social exercises. Members go starting with one state then onto the next, welcome by their receiving families, appreciate each conceivable event, and make numerous worldwide companions all throughout the planet.
Global Ugrad Pakistan 2022 in the USA:
- United States of America
- International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
- The program in Pakistan is administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
- 25 years
Type of Program:
- Semester Exchange Program
UGRAD Program Duration
- 4 months (One Semester)
Benefits of Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2022 in the USA:
- A grant funds tuition
- A stipend for the textbooks
- An airfare
- A living stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Health insurance will also be covered.
UGRAD Experience Shared By a UGRAD Alumna Fall 2019:
UGRAD Semester Exchange Program has been a great revitalizing experience for me. It helped me to learn beyond the walls of a classroom. I got to know how diversity makes you a different person and how astonishing life you can live in few months – By Sara Naushad
This program covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Travel cost to and from the United States
- Health Insurance
- Living Stipends
- Allowance for books
- Accommodation and food
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of the program
Eligibility Criteria of Global UGRAD Program Pakistan 2022 in the USA:
- A candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan
- A candidate should be 25 years or younger
- A candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate program and committed to returning back to the home country after the program completion.
- A candidate must have strong leadership qualities.
- A candidate must be enthusiastic to learn about the culture of the United States.
- A candidate must have a good academic record, awards, community activities, and academic achievements.
- A candidate would be prioritized who has never traveled abroad on any scholarship program.
- A candidate must be good at English.
How to Apply Global UGRAD Program Pakistan 2022 in the USA?
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria first before applying.
- A candidate should visit the official website to create an account for an application.
- The application has many sections and can be easily filled in chunks.
- An application requires scanned documents to be uploaded.
- A candidate should apply online, no application by post will be accepted.
Documents required are:
- Photocopies of transcripts
- Achievement certificates
- CNIC copy
List of Global Ugrad SOPs
Get an idea and then write to yourself. Don’t Copy it, Your application will be checked for plagiarism. If they found plagiarism in your SOP, your application will be rejected.
Personal Statement plays an important role in your selection. Here is the list of (Global UGRAD SOP 2019-20) that made to the United States of America.
Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.
This is a national program. However, women, people with disabilities, and individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Biltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.