Imperial College London is satisfied to declare the Research Council Studentships for understudies in the UK. Applications are currently open for the scholastic year 2021-2022.
UK and EU country nationals are only offered this studentship towards the upkeep cost and educational expense of the attempted Ph.D. program at Imperial. Competitors with a decent Honors degree are a qualified fit for the studentship.
Supreme College London is a public exploration college positioned seventh around the world, third in Europe, and first in London. ICL expects to give training to understudies from around the world that outfit them with the information and abilities they need to seek after their desires.
Why decide to learn at Imperial College London? The Imperial College London conveys top-notch grant, instruction, and exploration in science, designing, medication, and business, with specific respect to their application in industry, trade, and medical care. It is walking towards fostering the up-and-coming age of analysts, researchers, and scholastic.
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. programs offered at Imperial are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for admission at Imperial College London, and beholding an offer, at the time of nomination.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to log in to the university portal and apply to any desired Ph.D. program. Research Councils do not accept applications directly from individual students. Those wishing to be considered for an award should contact the department in which they intend to study. Application forms will then be made available to those students whom the department wishes to nominate.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Two academic references
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good upper second class Honours degree or first or second class Honours degree from a British academic institution or international.
- Language Requirement: All Imperial applicants must also show that they have a sufficiently good level of written and spoken English to meet the demands of our challenging academic environment.
The applicants that will be selected for the studentship will be given funds to cover maintenance and home rate fees of a Ph.D. study at Imperial.