Table of Contents Hide
Polish Government Scholarships 2021. The Poland Government Scholarships is presently accessible to Study Full-time Master Degree Program in Poland Universities. The Poland Scholarship is Funded by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. This Scholarship is accessible to International Students from Developing Countries.
Poland Government Scholarship is accessible in numerous scholastic fields and Majors for example Designing, IT, Science, Social Science, Arts, and so on The Scholarship is available to the Citizen from the Developing Countries all throughout the planet. The Program will be directed in English or Polish at the Universities Supervised by the Minister of Education and Science.
You will Study at Public and Non-Public Universities in the spaces covered by the Program. A portion of the Universities in Poland don’t get some information about the IELTS. You can Study in Poland Without IELTS. The vast majority of the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship Program. The Full Detailed Information about the Polish Government Scholarships 2021 is given underneath.
Details About Polish Government Scholarships 2021
- Country: Poland
- Sponsored By: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Degree Level: Master Degree Program
- Deadline: 21st June 2021
Read About: Georgia Government Scholarships Funded 2021
Available Courses & Majors
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by the Minister of Education and Science.
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
The Poland Scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses for all the selected Students. The Amount of Scholarship is given below.
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation
Read About: Scholarships in Canada For 2021 | Fully Funded
- Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of applications:
- Be citizens of a country listed above
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Programme;
- Speak English at least at the B1 level.
The Last Date to apply for the Poland Government Scholarship 2021 from the Ministry of Foreign Affair is 6th June 2021.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. All the Details, Required Documents, and the Application Process are Available on the Website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Poland Scholarship.