Table of Contents Hide
The applications are currently open to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-22. The Danish Government Scholarships are accessible to Study a Bachelors’s, Master’s or Ph.D. Degree Program. The Danish Scholarship is accessible to all International understudies from outside EU Countries to concentrate free in Denmark on a Scholarship. The understudies from any country outside Europe are qualified to apply for any Discipline accessible.
The Denmark Government Scholarship is upheld by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. Besides no different application is required for the Scholarship. The Denmark Scholarship will cover the majority of the costs during the Scholarship Program. Further subtleties of the Scholarship Program are given below.
Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-22
- Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- All Countries outside Europe
- 1st September 2021
Duration of the Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 3 Years
- MS Degree Program: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Program: 3 Years
Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship:
There are 8 Universities of Denmark offering Denmark Government Scholarships. Worldwide Students are qualified to apply to these Universities. The List of Universities is given beneath:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Monetary Benefits:
- Denmark Scholarships for global understudies is a Partial Scholarship.
- Full or Partial educational expense waivers
- Awards towards taking care of the living expenses.
Note: All Eligible candidates who are offered an investigation spot will consequently be considered for the grant. A no different application is required.
The qualification measure is as under:
- Full-certificate understudies from non-EU/EEA nations and Switzerland.
- A resident of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
- Taken a crack at a full degree advanced education program.
- Allowed a period restricted home license in Denmark because of schooling.
You can apply for the Denmark Government Scholarship 2021/2022 by visiting the site given underneath: