Table of Contents Hide
IU Germany Scholarship International University of Applied Sciences (IU) and UK’s London South Bank University (LSBU) have collaborated to bring to the table understudies the potential for success to have out from the group with another “double degree” alternative. Worldwide instruction has been integral to IU’s central goal since its establishment more than 20 years prior.
It’s Germany’s Largest Scholarship Program in Germany’s Largest Private University and another Exclusive proposal from IU and LSBU, Plus an 80% Scholarship. Additionally, Flexible, web-based taking in models have empowered understudies from Europe, Africa, and India and past to acquire globally perceived training and a solid beginning in the functioning scene. Presently, it is going above and beyond, giving another importance to a global degree.
IU has worked with LSBU to facilitate and make comparable investigation content for a considerable lot of its most mainstream Bachelor, Master, and MBA projects and specializations.
Programs range from:
- MBA and Master of Management degrees with specializations in IT
- finance and accounting
- Bachelor and Master Programs in computer science and data science.
IU Germany’s Largest Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
Study One Program, Earn Two Degrees! But, How?
The cycle is straightforward. When you are an IU understudy, contemplating one of the qualified
programs, you essentially round out the structure accessible on IU’s self-administration understudy stage to allow the IU to group know. Understudies previously enrolled at IU can likewise join on the off chance that they have not passed the necessary number of credits. More data on accessible on IU’s Website.
LSBU perceives the chose study programs as identical to their own, implying that when you effectively move on from your IU degree, the London-based establishment can concede your UK declaration, as well. IU imparts for your sake with LSBU during the underlying cycle, and LSBU will give your UK degree once it opens up.
- The benefit of the IU and LSBU dual-degree option is the boost it offers to your resume with absolutely no need to take extra course credits or travel to the UK to study.
- It combines a reputable accredited degree from Germany’s largest private university, given five stars for online learning in the QS Stars Ratings, with a degree from London South Bank University, a reputable, award-winning UK institution.
- IU is already a great place to kick-start your international career with a top online learning experience, full-time and part-time models for distance learning, and fully online exams, plus the chance to study on campus in Germany.
- IU offers practical, up-to-date content taught by professors with at least five years’ professional industry experience. Continually growing, the university is celebrating reaching70,000 students this year, and provides competitive scholarships to ensure equal opportunities for students around the globe.
- Online students can even be awarded scholarships as high as 80%!
Note: If you sign up within the first four weeks of starting your IU degree you could be eligible for an early-bird offer on the dual degree opportunity with LSBU—meaning you could save €500!
How to Apply?
You can apply by visiting the official website given below: