Table of Contents Hide
- ADNOC Scholarship Program
- Applicant Requirements:
- What They Look For
- Undergraduate Program Requirements.
- ADNOC Approved Universities Worldwide
- Frequently Asked Questions
The ADNOC Scholarship Program was developed in 1974. Today ADNOC remains to sustain the next generation of UAE nationals by buying their college.
This fund was developed to equip high feasible UAE Nationals with training across different technological strategies. These topics are picked according to the vision for progressing the industrial and financial goals of ADNOC and the UAE.
In addition, this fund is likewise developed as a system to encourage local ability growth in the region. The fund aims to provide scholarships to encourage trainees from around the nation to demonstrate educational excellence. Applicants should be robust in academics and show leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial spirit.
ADNOC Scholarship Program
At ADNOC, the company believes that talented pupils need to have the most effective opportunity to access the globe’s leading academic organizations to allow their intellectual and individual development. We give advice and assistance to exceptional students to go after undergraduate and postgraduate programs in specialized disciplines at prominent establishments, both within the UAE and abroad. We also support our scholars to preserve high academic standards throughout their research.
Effective candidates to the ADNOC Scholarship Program can anticipate benefiting from:
- Scholarship application support
- Tuition charge assistance
- Support with living costs
- Access to the ADNOC Scholarship Website
- Incentives for exceptional efficiency
The ADNOC Scholarship University Checklist consists of more than ninety of the globe’s most prestigious establishments, according to the 100 Times Higher Education World College Rankings.
ADNOC Scholarships include tuition costs and associated living expenses such as lodging, food, and traveling. Scholarships are available to all extraordinary UAE people or irreversible locals regardless of sex, race, religious beliefs, or beginning. Nevertheless, it is worth noting that the program has its limitations– mainly, it will not cover any overseas programs or college levels, nor does it shield any program material which calls for foreign language skills.
The prospect should fulfill the adhering to standards and also send a finished online application:
- An impressive document of academic success (at the very least A * grades) in second or tertiary education and learning; or
- An exceptionally high level of academic success (at least AAAA) in secondary or tertiary education
17 Universities for Cheapest Masters Degree in UK
What They Look For
The ADNOC Scholarship Program is a distinguished accolade approved to many skilled individuals following a competitive application process. The application and also interviews are made to determine the most extraordinary UAE National talent whose job ethic and also core values straighten with those of ADNOC.
All scholars should have already obtained a conditional letter of acceptance from ADNOC authorized universities (See List Below) for one of the complying with majors:
- Chemical Design
- Oil Engineering
- Electric Engineering
- Mechanical Design
- Design Task Administration
- Automation in Information Science.
- Expert system.
- Financial Design for Engineers.
- Business economics.
Additionally, you will undoubtedly be required to embark on a clinical assessment to evaluate your chosen self-control’s viability.
You will also need to validate that you have no commitments which might conflict with your research. For those eligible for a national solution, this should consist of supplying an army service release letter.
Undergraduate Program Requirements.
Have participated in a school acknowledged in terms of academic excellence by the Ministry of Education (MoE); Abu Dhabi Division of Education And Learning as well as Understanding (ADEK) or Knowledge & Human Growth Authority (KHDA) Senior high school certification, or equivalent.
- The minimum accomplishment of 85% in each science and mathematics topic.
- Average final senior high school evaluation outcomes of 85% or above to seek a scholarship for domestic research studies (within the UAE).
- Typical last exams results of 90% or over if you plan to study overseas.
- TOEFL (or comparable) rating of 80 and over/ IELTS 6.0 and above.
Added Requirements for Postgraduate Research.
- Minimum collective grade point average (Grade Point Average) of 3.5 (or equivalent) in an undergraduate or master’s program from an accepted scholastic establishment.
- TOEFL score of 100 and above/ IELTS 7.0 and also above.
ADNOC Scholarship is open to receive applications from 1st April 2021 to 15th April 2021.
ADNOC is proud to be the scholarship of choice for past, present, and future generations of leaders.
ADNOC Approved Universities Worldwide
United Arab Emirates
- American University of Sharjah
- Khalifa University
- Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence
- UAE University
- New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD)
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- University of Melbourne
- University of Queensland
- University of Sydney
- UNSW Sydney
- McGill University
- McMaster University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Montreal
- University of Toronto
- École Polytechnique
- HEC Paris
- Paris Sciences et Lettres-PSL Research University Paris
- Sorbonne University
- Kyoto University
- The University of Tokyo
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Korea University
- Seoul National University
- Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU)
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL Lausanne)
- ETH Zurich
- University of Zurich
The United Kingdom
- Imperial College
- King’s College London
- London School of Business
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- University College of London (UCL)
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Manchester
- University of Oxford
- University of Warwick
Colleges That Don’t Require SAT Or ACT
United States of America
- Boston University
- Brown University
- California Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Colorado School of Mines
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Dartmouth College
- Duke University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Harvard University
- John Hopkins University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York University
- Northwestern University
- Ohio State University
- Princeton University
- Purdue University at West Lafayette
- Stanford University
- Texas A&M University, College Station
- University of California, Berkeley
- The University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Chicago
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- The University of Maryland at College Park
- The University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- The University of Texas at Austin
- University of Washington
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Washington University at St. Louis
- Yale University
Frequently Asked Questions
The ADNOC Scholarship Program is a scholarship program offered by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) to support the education and professional development of UAE nationals.
The program provides financial assistance to UAE nationals studying in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) at universities in the UAE and abroad.
To be eligible for the ADNOC Scholarship Program, applicants must be UAE nationals who are currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in a STEM field at a university in the UAE or abroad. Applicants must also have a strong academic record and demonstrate financial need.
To apply for the ADNOC Scholarship Program, interested students must complete an online application form and submit supporting documents, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
The application process may vary depending on the specific scholarship and the university where the student is enrolled.
The ADNOC Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to cover the cost of tuition, fees, and living expenses for UAE nationals studying in STEM fields.
The exact amount of financial assistance provided may vary depending on the specific scholarship and the student’s individual circumstances.
The ADNOC Scholarship Program typically covers the duration of a student’s undergraduate or graduate program, as long as the student maintains a satisfactory academic record and meets the program’s requirements.
Yes, students who are not successful in their initial application for the ADNOC Scholarship Program can reapply in subsequent years if they meet the eligibility requirements and their application meets the program’s standards.
Recipients of the ADNOC Scholarship Program are required to maintain a satisfactory academic record and to complete any required internships or work placements as part of the scholarship program. They may also be required to complete certain service or community service requirements.
No, the ADNOC Scholarship Program is only open to UAE nationals who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in a STEM field at a university in the UAE or abroad. International students are not eligible for the program.