Table of Contents Show
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship in Canada 2022:
- Host Country:
- Funded By:
- Administered by:
- Eligibility Criteria of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022:
- Benefits of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022:
- Required Documents for the Vanier CGS 2022:
- How to Apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022?
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Application Process:
- Application Deadline:
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 was started by the Canadian Government in 2008 to respect George Philias Vanier. Georges P. Vanier was a popular Canadian warrior and furthermore representative. He served as Canada as promotion Governor-General from 1959 to 1967. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships program is otherwise called the Rhodes Scholarship of Canada is planned so that it’s anything but another fascination for profoundly gifted, capable, and splendid understudies – either Canadian nationals or unfamiliar understudies living in Canada.
Vanier Scholarship 2022 holds the personalities who have initiative characteristics and exhibit remarkable instructive accomplishments in the field of sociologies, humanities, regular sciences, designing, and wellbeing-related fields. Along these lines, this Canadian post-graduate grant program gets doctoral understudies on three rules having equivalent weightage. The choice standards are scholarly greatness, research potential, and administration characteristics. As there is no meeting for the designated researchers for Vanier CGS 2022, every one of the three determination rules is surveyed through the records given by the candidates.
This extraordinary sort of Canadian Government Scholarship has a restrictive technique for application and choice. The organizations in Canada are conceded Vanier’s CGS amount under this grant. The candidates need to apply to the college and need to illuminate the ability to achieve a Vanier Canadian Government award for PhD program. Every one of them chose the possibility for this Vanier grant in Canada is selected by the establishments. All the application interaction and method is examined in subtleties in the accompanying lines. In addition, every one of the connected connections is given in the article for the simplicity of the perusers and the candidates.
The Vanier CGS program is being managed by Canadian Government organizations: Canadain Institute of Health Research, the National Science and Engineering Research Council, and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council. The Vanier researchers get a $50,000 award every year for a very long time. The program obliges and upholds up to 166 researchers yearly. Consequently, these researchers and elite brilliant personalities help in establishing a compelling and inventive climate in Canadian colleges particularly and in Canada overall.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship in Canada 2022:
- Canadian Government
- Canadain Institute of Health Research
- National Science and Engineering Research Council
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
Eligibility Criteria of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must be a Canadian or foreign student studying in Canada.
- The applicant must be pursuing for PhD program and must be a full-time Canadian institution student.
- The candidate must be nominated by the university which must be receiving the Vainer CGS universities quota.
- The applicant must be pursuing the first PhD program.
- The applicant must not be receiving any fellowship or scholarship from any of the three Canadian agencies CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC for any other doctoral program.
- The candidate must have a first-class average in the last two years of studies.
- Students pursuing joint professional degree programs (MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) are eligible, however, only PhD tenure will be funded.
- The candidates must have a significant research component in the research proposal.
- The applicant must not be a faculty of the institution which has Vanier quota or any other institution as well. In order to be eligible, the applicant must be granted leave for the PhD program from the institution.
- The applicant must be a full-time student. If the student has some disability or has to support family, he/she can be enrolled as a part-time student.
- For part-time students, the two-month study will be considered a one-month study as compared to a full-time student.
- Canadian Federal Government employees can only be eligible if they will be having an unpaid leave from the government.
- Eligible candidates can apply for both Vanier and agency-specific PhD scholarships. However, after selection, if they are selected in more than one scholarship, they will have to choose one grant.
Benefits of the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022:
- A $ 50,000 grant will annually be given to the scholars for three years.
- Applicants may have a chance to pursue the PhD in his/her own desired Canadian institutions.
- The studies of the applicant will be fully or partially funded based on his/her academic achievements, research proposal, and leadership qualities.
Required Documents for the Vanier CGS 2022:
The candidates must possess all the following documents in order to apply for the Vanier scholarships in Canada.
- A ResearchNet application form.
- Two reference letters.
- A CV/Resume.
- The research contributions are not more than one page.
- A personal statement that depicts the leadership qualities of the candidate.
- Two leadership reference letters.
- A research proposal of a maximum of two pages.
- Project preferences of a maximum of five pages.
- Academic proofs, transcripts, certificates.
- Proof of special circumstances in case of a part-time student. The proof may not exceed 0.5 pages.
How to Apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022?
- The applicant can not directly apply to Vanier scholarships 2022.
- The candidates first have to apply to the institution which has Vanier’s CGS quota.
- The applicants must be nominated by the institution for the scholarship.
- The applications must be submitted before the closing of the internal submission dates. Each institution has a different internal submission date.
- The nominating institute then sends the nominates to the Vanier CGS program before the closing date.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Application Process:
- The candidates must begin the process by first researching Canadian institutions through the universities Canada website.
- Ensure the Vanier CGS quota for the selected institution.
- Once the above-mentioned tasks are accomplished, complete the application given on the ResearcNet application form. Complete all the required steps for the Vanier CGS application in ResearchNet form.
- The language of the application can be English or French.
- Follow the presentation standards given for the documents which are to be attached.
- Complete all the mandatory tasks.
- Before submitting your application stats must be complete.
- After submitting the application to nominating institute, the activity log will move to complete the activity. This application will not be modified in the future.
- If your application is returned to you on ResearchNet by the institution it will return with a revised date. You can edit your application and re-submit it.
- If the application is selected for nomination you will receive an automated email and ResearchNet about acknowledgment.
- If you do not receive any mail you can contact the institution for the status of your application.
There are two deadlines for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2021-22.
- Institution Internal Deadline: The proposed institution’s deadline will appear on the ResearchNet. Each institution has a different internal deadline. The candidates have to follow the deadline.
- Program Deadline: The program deadline is November 2, 2021 (2:00 E.T). This deadline must be followed by the nominating institutions.