Table of Contents Hide
The Applications are presently open for the Nanjing University Scholarships 2021. The Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in China. There are 20,000 Scholarships in China declared in 2021. All International Students can apply to Study for a Full-time bachelor’s, Masters’s Degree, or Ph.D. Degree Programs. Nanjing University is one of the main 5 colleges in China under the immediate management of the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Presently, it has more than 30,000 Students, offering around 80 Undergraduate Programs, more than 170 Master’s projects, and in excess of 60 Doctoral Programs. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Nanjing Scholarship. You don’t have to have IELTS Test Results for a Chinese Government Scholarship.
There are No Academic Field Restrictions. The Duration of the Bachelor’s Scholarship is as long as 4 Years, Master’s Scholarship requires 2-3 years while a Ph.D. degree takes 3 to 4 years. Chinese Government Scholarship is the Biggest Scholarship Program. It comes under the Top 7 Largest Scholarships in the World. The Full Details about the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship are given below.
Insights concerning Nanjing University Scholarships 2021
- College: Nanjing University
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Span: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Monetary Coverage: Fully Funded
- Cutoff time: 31st March 2021
- Check List of Japanese Scholarships and Internships 2021 | Fully Funded
- Rundown of Available Academic Fields and Majors
- As Stated above, Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship has 86 Undergraduate Programs, 27 Master, and 43 Doctoral Programs.
- Monetary Coverage
- Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded grant for worldwide understudies in China. The accompanying things will be cover:
- There is No Application Fee.
- Enlistment Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Wellbeing/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Graduate degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
- Single men Degree Monthly Stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
- The candidate should be Non-Chinese Nationals healthy and at present ought not to be concentrating in China.
- The Applicant who is applying for a Bachelors Program ought to be more established than 18, more youthful than 25
- The candidate who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age ought to be under 35.
- The candidate who is applying for a Doctoral Degree Must have a Master’s Degree and the age ought to be under 40.
- Required Documents
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- A filtered a reasonable duplicate of a substantial identification.
- Authenticated most noteworthy certificate (in Chinese/English or authorized in Chinese/English)
- Scholastic records (in Chinese/English or authorized in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The candidate’s investigation plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Declaration of Chinese/English capability (Exempt for the individuals who Studied at English Institute)
- Two duplicates of the endorsement of your most elevated certificate;
- Non-criminal record (inside 5 months).
- A duplicate of the actual assessment structure.
How to Apply
Applicants need to apply Online & fill out the Application form & upload the Documents.
To Apply, Please Visit the Official website for the Nanjing University Scholarship.
For Bachelors Program (Visit Here).
For Graduate Programs (Visit Here)