Polish Government Scholarships 2021. The Poland Government Scholarships is accessible to Study Full-time Master Degree Program in Poland Universities. The Scholarship is accessible to all the International understudies of creating g nations.
The Poland Scholarship is subsidized by the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange. Poland Government Scholarship is accessible in numerous scholastic fields and Majors e.g.:
Designing, IT, Science, Sociology, Expressions, and so on, The Program will be led in English or Polish at the Universities Supervised by the Minister of Education and Science. You will learn at Public and Non-Public Universities in the spaces covered by the Grant Program. The greater part of the costs will be covered under this Scholarship Program. Further subtleties of the grant program are given below.
Polish Government Scholarships 2021 Details:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency
- Master Degree Program
- 21st June 2021
Available Courses and Majors
All Courses are available in Poland Government Scholarship by the Minister of Education and Science. They are as follows:
- Social science
- Agricultural sciences
- Life science
The Poland Scholarship will cover almost most of the expenses for all the selected Students. The scholarship benefits are:
- No Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend: PLN 1,700 per month
- For the duration of their studies, Selected Applicants shall also receive
- PLN 500 to cover the costs of relocating to Poland
- PLN 500 to cover the costs related to drafting their dissertation
Applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Be citizens of a country listed above
- Not be Polish citizens
- Not have previously obtained a Master’s degree.
- Not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Program
- Speak English at least at the B1 level.
Last Date to Apply
The Last Date to apply for the Poland Government Scholarship 2021 from the Ministry of Foreign Affair is 21st Aug 2021.
How to Apply?
You can apply to visit the official website given below: