Table of Contents Show
2756 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022. One of the Top Prestigious for which People are Mad and energetically pausing. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Program to Study in three Different Universities in three distinct nations of Europe. Erasmus is a Fully Funded all Expenses covered Prestigious Scholarship Program. Erasmus Mundus is the most esteemed chance with 0% uncertainty.
As in 2021, a Total of 2756 Fully Funded Scholarship Provided. The Scholarship will be taken at European Universities, American, and Some Australian Universities. Presently the Erasmus Applications will Start tolerating from September 2022 and will end in November or December 2022. There will be various Deadlines for various Programs. You will Study Each Semester in various Countries and in various colleges just as you will do a Part-time temporary job as a Training in Different nations.
As indicated by Sources, Erasmus Selects the Highest Number of Students. The most noteworthy Number till now is 2,756 from all nations in 2021. Erasmus Scholarship is just to embrace a Masters’s Degree, MPhil, or Erasmus Fellowship. Erasmus will cover every one of the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Program. We have given the Guidelines for the Erasmus Scholarship underneath.
Erasmus Mundus Application Guide 2022
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Dates: Applications for 2022 will open in September
Erasmus Scholarship Winners 2021
In the Image flow chart, you can see the number of Students selected from different countries.
How does Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will study in Europe in 03 European countries in 03 universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
As we already said, it depends on the program. But each program consists of 2 Years, and you will study each semester at different universities and in a different country which will in Europe, Australia, or maybe the USA.
Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
This is an early notice to give you awareness and prepare early for it.
- You can open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in (Do wait for more Masters programs to be updated in the previous list).
- Erasmus + programs are not most of the time exactly the same discipline/major but multi-disciplinary. So, you have to open similar-looking words in program names, relevant to your degree and check if you fit in there, fully or partially, then you can apply.
- Open the list of programs being offered by Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021. Programs may have very strange names. You may or may not find the traditional names of Masters as we have in Pakistan such as Masters in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Biotechnology.
- So, open the links to Master’s degree programs that even look slightly relevant to you. Open the website and if you see your degree or profile or work experience, partially or fully fit into details of that program, then for this program, you must apply.
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
- No need to contact a professor or university or take admitted to the university. Just apply on the respective websites of the programs and if get selected, everything will be dealt with by the programs.
- Work hard on your profile for this scholarship as it is one of the most competitive and prestigious scholarships.
- Normally the selection of students shows that high CGPAs students get this scholarship, but low CGPA holders with exceptional skills to show also get it.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOEFL/IELTS in October, November).
- You can also check Where to Study in Europe Without IELTS in 2021
- Also, You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- Taking these tests will also enable you for other foreign scholarships as well along with Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022. It is a highly competitive scholarship, so do not take any requirement for granted.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance. Also see videos below, one from the guy with low CGPA also. See techniques by him.
Advice for Low CGPA Students
- I can just give you just this advice if you do not have a good CGPA, you must have other things on your profiles such as Research papers, Online Courses, training or job experience, etc.
- Result awaited students can apply. But how the result can find out when they can submit their final result? This can only be found out by emailing the program coordinators of the 03 programs that you have selected to apply for or if they already have mentioned this on their websites.
- You can get this information from there and ask for this information from program coordinators in November, December, not before that.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022?
To check the Official website of Erasmus and to check the List of Programs offered,
Visit the Official website of the Erasmus Mundus.