Table of Contents Hide
- Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-22:
Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia is currently open for applications. Monash University is offering two unique sorts of grants; Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS) and Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships. These Australian grants are accessible for research graduate degrees and exploration doctorate.
Monash University positions among the best 100 colleges in the world. The extraordinary showing quality makes this establishment remarkable from different colleges. It offers a wide scope of courses and exploration projects by which understudies can profit by great examination abilities.
The Monash RTP Scholarships are given by the Australian Government while the Monash University Graduate Scholarships in Australia are given by the Monash University. The grounds are improved with worldwide local area individuals that give an assorted climate to the understudies.
This is a completely subsidized grant in Australia. It incorporates up to $29,500 as a grant sum alongside that recompense for living and a month to month payment will be covered. Monash University expects to make a positive and enormous contrast in networks universally, and it very well may be advanced by giving quality schooling to outstanding understudies.
Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-22:
- Monash University
- Research Doctorate (PhD)
- Research Master’s Degree
Benefits of Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia:
- The scholarship value is up to $29,500
- Allowance for Living and monthly stipend will be covered.
- If a candidate would apply to a different university scholarship for a tuition fee, that can be merged with this scholarship.
For more information about the scholarship fund, visit the official website.
Eligible Citizens for Monash University Scholarship:
- Citizen of Australia
- Citizen of New Zealand
- Permanent resident of Australia
- Humanitarian visa holder in Australia
- An International student
Eligibility Criteria of Monash University Scholarships in Australia:
- A candidate must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries or an international student.
- A candidate applying for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree of at least 4 years as a full-time student.
- A candidate should have at least an honours 1 or 2A in his field of interest or relevant field.
- Qualification in the opinion of GRC will be considered equivalent.
- A candidate applying for the doctorate program must have a master’s degree.
- A candidate must meet the English Proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Monash University Scholarships?
- A candidate has to first enrol in the course.
- Once you get enrolled, you will be considered for the Monash University Scholarship automatically.
- This scholarship opens four times a year for domestic as well as international students.
The deadline for the submission of Monash University scholarship applications varies according to the following category.
A candidate can apply before any of the following deadlines;
International (Round 1)
- 31 March
Domestic (Round 2)
- 31 May
International (Round 3)
- 31 August
Domestic (Round 4)
- 31 October