Table of Contents Hide
Applications for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand for the academic year 2021 are now available for application. Chula University is providing all foreign students with a fully-funded Full-Time Masters Degree and Ph.D. Degree Scholarship Scheme. The University of Chulalongkorn ranks 1st in Thailand.
It’s one of the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in the world. The Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students was founded by the University. It is really simple to get a scholarship to the University of Thailand. There is no application fee paid by the University of Chulalongkorn. The scholarship is available in all university-provided academic fields and majors.
Under the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship, all expenses will be covered by the university. The duration of 2 years is for a Master’s degree and the duration of 3 years is for a Ph.D. Programs. Scroll down for Detailed Information about the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2021.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 Details?
- Chulalongkorn University
- Masters, Ph.D.
- Fully Funded
- 2 Year Master Program Starting in August 2021
- 3 Year Doctoral Program Starting in August 2021
All costs for the entire length of the scholarship will be covered by the 2021 Chulalongkorn University Scholarship. The scholarship will not, in any situation, be expanded.
- Return Airfare Ticket
- Full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly stipend
- Accommodation Allowance
Program Offered for Masters, Ph.D.?
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Be International Student not a citizen of Thailand.
- Applicants Must have Completed a
- Bachelors’ degree required for Masters program and Masters’s Degree for Ph.D. Program.
- The age limit is 40 years
- Good Command of English.
- Be in Good Health.
Documents Required for the Application?
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
There are 3 Rounds to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 with deadlines as February 25, 2021, April 23, 2021, June 15, 2021.
How to Apply?
The Application Process is Online. Select the Scholarship Program Name as “Scholarship Program for Foreigners from ASEAN Countries And non-ASEAN countries” if it seems interesting to you then visit the link given below to apply and start preparing all documents from now.