A graduate degree offers understudies a chance to proceed with their self-awareness and to propel their vocations by expanding on their specialization. In this manner, the University of Essex is offering the Masters EU subsidizing for the scholarly year 2021-2022.
The instructive honor is open for capable understudies who will take a crack at aces degree coursework at the college.
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new colleges, and it is situated in the nation’s heartland. It gives a-list scholastics in an inviting, research-concentrated climate. It is separated into three grounds and offers a wide scope of study choices to understudies.
Why learn at the University of Essex? Essex gives an energetic and advantageous climate wherein understudies can plan for their future. At this college, understudies will have the chance to expand their points of view and develop expertly.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to £5,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Marine Biology, Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, Essex Business School (not including MBA), Economics, History, Law, Literature, Film and Theatre Studies, Philosophy and Art History, Biological Sciences, Health and Social Care, Maths, Psychology, Sports Rehabilitation and Exercise Science, Government, Language and Linguistics, Psychosocial and Psychoanalytic Studies, Sociology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- Applicants must be starting their first year of study on a postgraduate taught degree (Masters) program at the University of Essex in 2021-22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with an academic record.
- Language Requirement: If you have received your test results, you may include a copy with your application, such as IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
The successful scholar will receive a discount of up to £5,500, automatically deducted from their tuition fees at the University of Essex in the UK.