Duke–NUS Medical School is glad to report the Goh establishment awards to homegrown and global understudies who show remarkable scholastic accomplishments.
Nearby or global full-time understudies at Duke–NUS Medical School are qualified to apply for the Goh establishment award. The award is offered and supported by the Goh Foundation, run by Mr Goh Cheng Liang, towards improving the nature of people by adding to the schooling and medical services domains. This grant offers a huge sum to take care of all expenses and costs of study at Duke–NUS.
The Duke–NUS Medical School, and alumni clinical school in Singapore that is positioned among the top public clinical school, has made it its central goal to set up provincial stages and organizations to assemble capabilities and upgrade cooperation and advance smart initiative in inventive administrative science and wellbeing frameworks strategy inside and among public administrative offices, industry, wellbeing services, and the scholarly community.
Why learn at Duke–NUS Medical School? Duke–NUS Medical School is a US-style clinical school where understudies will acquire the abilities to rehearse and improve the act of medication. The educational program of Duke–NUS Medical School is set such that the understudies can get and enhance the information, abilities, and perspectives needed for any clinical expert.
Application Deadline: 6th August 2021
- University or Organization: Duke–NUS Medical School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: S$20,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All degree programs offered by Duke–NUS Medical School are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must already be accepted and studying at Duke–NUS.
- The applicants must be full-time local or international students at Duke–NUS Medical School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply at Duke–NUS via the official online application platform. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Two reference letters from professors, mentors, or employers
- Bachelor’s or Honours Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide scores of the Graduate Medical School Admission Test (GAMSAT) or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) to be admitted to Duke–NUS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS – 7.0
The Duke–NUS Medical School will provide the winner candidates S$20,000 per annum up to a maximum of 4 years to cover tuition fees, miscellaneous and living expenses, and other costs or expenses associated with studying at Duke–NUS.