Table of Contents Show
- Global Korea Scholarship 2021 | Study in Korea:
- Host Country:
- Course Level:
- Available Universities and Field of Study:
- GKS Scholarship Duration:
- Benefits of the Korean Government Scholarship 2021:
- Eligibility Criteria of Global Korea Scholarship 2021 in South Korea:
- How to Apply for the Global Korea Scholarship 2021?
- Required Documents for GKS South Korea Scholarship 2021:
- Application Deadline:
Global Korea Scholarship 2021 is presently open for applications. The GKS 2021 was recently known as KGSP Korean Government Scholarship Program. Worldwide Korea Scholarship 2021 in South Korea is a completely financed grant for experts and Ph.D. degree programs. This global grant in Korea is supported by the Korean government. The KGSP 2021 will choose 1278 worldwide understudies from 155 nations who need to who wish to seek an alumni level certificate (expert’s or doctoral) or research in Korea.
All chosen understudies will be put at various colleges in South Korea. Korean Ministry of Education means building global trades and intensity. There are in excess of 104,000 global understudies who have been on this Korean grant since 2016.
Fields are not restricted, all applicants would get a lot of choices to seek after their profession. There are two different ways to apply for this global grant, either presenting their reports to the Korean Embassy of their country or straightforwardly to the homegrown college of Korea.
Why one should concentrate on South Korea? When contrasted with the European nations, South Korea offers decidedly ready grants, modest everyday costs, and convenience costs. Additionally, all worldwide understudies construct diverse agreements, investigate global labs, and experience various urban communities of South Korea.
This South Korean Scholarship (Global Korea Scholarship GKS 2021) is perhaps the most serious and top grant on the planet. It is like other completely supported global grant projects like US Fulbright Scholarship, Chinese Government Scholarship, Australia Awards Scholarships, Turkey Burslari Scholarships, Austria Government Scholarship, Brunei Darausallam Scholarship, Romania Government Scholarship, New Zealand Government Scholarship, Netherlands Government Scholarship Stipendium Hungricum Scholarship, and Daad Scholarship in Germany.
Global Korea Scholarship 2021 | Study in Korea:
- South Korea
- Master’s Degree Programs
- Ph.D. Programs
- Research Programs
Available Universities and Field of Study:
- Refer to the ‘2021 GKS-G Available Universities & Fields of Study’ file attached in the Application Guidelines for general information. Contact each university for further information.
GKS Scholarship Duration:
- Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 3 years of the regular degree program
- Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of the Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
- Research Program: 6 Months
Benefits of the Korean Government Scholarship 2021:
The fully-funded scholarship in South Korea will cover all expenses of the selected students. The scholarship will cover:
- Airfare (Return Air Ticket)
- Settlement Allowance: 200,000 KRW (offered once after entry to Korea)
- Monthly Allowance: (Degree Program) 900,000 KRW per month, (Research Program) 1,500,000 KRW per month
- Research Allowance
- Liberal Arts and Social Science majors: 210,000 KRW per semester
- Natural Science and Engineering majors: 240,000 KRW per semester
- 1-Year Korean Language Training Fee: Fully covered
- Degree Program Tuition: Fully covered
- Thesis (Dissertation) Printing Fee Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance: 20,000 KRW per month
- Degree Completion Grants: 100,000 KRW
- Korean Proficiency Grants: 100,000 KRW per month
Eligibility Criteria of Global Korea Scholarship 2021 in South Korea:
- All international students can apply.
- Korean citizens are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate applying for a graduate program must be under the age of 40 years.
- A candidate applying for a graduate program must have a high bachelor’s or master’s degree and 90% marks.
- A person who has already availed of the Korean scholarship is not eligible to apply.
- A candidate should be in good health.
How to Apply for the Global Korea Scholarship 2021?
There are two ways to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program 2021. Either to the Korean Embassy of your country or directly to the domestic university of Korea.
- While applying to the Korean embassy, a candidate needs to dispatch original or attested documents to the embassy.
- On the other hand, applying directly to the university requires a candidate to submit all documents to the domestic university.
- An applicant applying via embassy can apply to 3 universities whereas an applicant applying directly to the university can apply only to 1 university.
- Students passing round two of the Embassy track process should not consider it the final selection.
Required Documents for GKS South Korea Scholarship 2021:
- Recommendation letters
- Attested transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Published books
- Certificate of Proficiency
- Medical Assessment form
- Every countries’ Korean embassy and the domestic university have different deadlines, so hurry up and apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the Global Korea Scholarship 2021 in South Korea, visit: