Table of Contents Hide
Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023 is an exceptional opportunity for high-achieving and highly motivated students to develop into productive members of society by getting a solid education and training in their respective fields.
This prestigious fellowship is open to doctoral scholars and post-doctoral fellows. Those who are completing their Ph.D. from across the globe should apply.
Harvard Academy Scholarship Program is open to scholars who are outstanding in social sciences and law and have extraordinary command of another foreign language, history, or culture.
Additionally, in order to receive this scholarship, the applicants must be promising towards exceptional careers in different educational and other related institutes.
The Academy Scholars Program is a highly competitive program, and the best young scholars who have worked in social science and law outside the US and Canada are selected by the selection committee.
We are eager to help all our scholars pursue their dreams and contribute to scientific progress.
Thus, as long as you follow some specific criteria, you’ll be able to become a member of the Harvard Academy Scholars Program.
Harvard University is the leading university in the world in research and the oldest institution in the US. The library system of Harvard University is large enough to make it the largest academic library in the world. The Ph.D. scholarship for international scholars at Harvard is an encouraging and optimistic chance for scholars to start their careers in the world’s prestigious institute. The scholars are expected to be a valuable addition to the field of science and law by showing their expertise in other countries. There are some fields in which this scholarship is not awarded. The fields that are eligible are given in the paragraphs.
Columbia Law School Scholarship Guide
Harvard Academy Scholars Program has other financial benefits besides the above-mentioned ones e. g., financial research assistance, an annual stipend, etc. So, this post-doctoral scholarship in the USA is an opportunity for young and extraordinary scholars to initiate their careers while bringing positive impacts on social sciences and law. The article is a complete guide about the eligibility criteria, benefits, and how to apply along with the required documents in order to be selected for this international post-doc scholars program 2023 in the USA.
Harvard Academy Scholars Program in the USA
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host University: Havard University
- Host Academy: The Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies
Benefits of the Harvard Academy Scholars Program
- An in-residence appointment of the scholars for two years at the Harvard Academy for International and Areas Studies, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
- Post-doctoral scholars will receive a $70,000 annual stipend.
- Financial research assistance and travel will be supplemented with an already paid stipend.
- The related conferences will be funded.
- Health insurance will be covered.
- Some teaching is permitted, however, it is not necessary.
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023:
- Scholars from around the globe and every nationality can apply.
- Only the recent Ph.D. scholars and doctoral candidates can apply.
- Scholars from the fields of social sciences and law are only eligible.
- The doctoral candidates must be in the thesis writing phase before applying to this program.
- If the candidate is a recent Ph.D. scholar must be within three years of Completion and must be complete after September 2018.
How to apply for the Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023:
- The application will be submitted online.
- The candidates have to submit a cover letter which must include the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and a proposed research topic.
- The candidate must submit a CV which must include a list of publications.
- In order to apply successfully, the candidate has to submit a research proposal of not more than 2500 words, which must represent the research methodology along with the planned objectives.
- The candidate has to submit a Ph.D. transcript copy.
- Three letters of recommendation must be uploaded to the online application.
- The reference letters, recommendation letters, or cover letters must address to the selection committee.
- The documents and application be submitted in Pdf form.
Questions should be emailed to: [email protected]
Letter of Reference vs. Letter of Recommendation – What’s the Difference?
Harvard Scholars Program Application Deadline:
The application deadline for this Harvard scholarship program in the USA is September 23, 2022.
Frequently Ask Questions
What advice do you have for students applying to the Harvard Academy?
Good question! Here are some tips: 1) Have a good reason for going to Harvard 2) Have a good SAT score 3) Be a good writer 4) Be able to work well with others 5) Be able to balance work and play 6) Be able to manage time 7) Have great people skills 8) Have a sense of humor